Bookworm’s Dream Giveaway!
- one black Kobo Mini eReader
- tons of books preloaded on it!
- Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
- Hunger Games series - Suzanne Collins
- Percy Jackson series - Rick Riordan
- Divergent series - Veronica Roth
- Game of Thrones series (The Songs of Ice and Fire) George R.R. Martin
- Narnia series - C.S. Lewis
- Maze Runner series - James Dashner
- Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
- Odd Thomas series - Dean Koontz
- Torchwood book series
- Alex Rider series - Anthony Horowitz
- The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
- Paper Towns - John Green
- Looking for Alaska - John Green
- Heat series - Richard Castle
- Ender’s Game Saga - Orson Scott Card
- The Chemical Gardens trilogy - Lauren DeStefano
- Dresden Files series - Jim Butcher
- Howl’s Moving Castle series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Chrestomanci series - Diana Wynne Jones
- Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
- Graceling Realm series - Kristin Cashore
- Summer Falls - Amelia Williams
- The Angel’s Kiss: A Melody Malone Mystery
- Storm series - Richard Castle
- The Complete Sherlock Holmes - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Discworld series - Terry Pratchett
- Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman
- Neil Gaiman collection
- The Hobbit - J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Silmarillion - J.R.R. Tolkien
- Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy series - Douglas Adams
- The Hollows series - Kim Harrison
- Sunshine - Robin McKinley
- The Black Jewels trilogy - Anne Bishop
- Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
- The Mars Trilogy - Kim Stanley
- The Sword of Truth series - Terry Goodkind
- David Gemmel collection
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chobsky
- Warm Bodies - Issac Marion
- The Young Wizards series - Diane Duane
- Stephen King Collection
- Dangerous Women - George R.R. Martin & Gardner Dozois
- The Wheel of Time series - Robert Jordan
- The Mistborn Trilogy - Brandon Sanderson
- A Series of Unfortunate Events - Lemony Snickett
- The Cirque du Freak series - Darren Shan
- The Demonata series - Darren Shan
- The Ranger’s Apprentice series - John Flanagan
- Virals Series - Kathy Reichs
- Boy Meets Boy - David Levithan
- Life of Pi - Yann Martel
- Reboot - Amy Tintera
- Vampire Queen Series - Joey Hill
- Nature of Desire Series - Joey Hill
- Guild Hunter Series - Nalini Singh
- Psy Changling Series - Nalini Singh
- Valdemar Series’ - Mercedes Lackey
- Mercedes Lackey Collection
- His Dark Materials Series - Philip Pullman
- Temeraire Series - Naomi Novik
- Safehold Series - David Weber
- Chronicles of Vladimir Todd - Heather Brewer
- Song of the Lioness Quartet - Tamora Pierce
- Hollow Earth - John & Carole Barrowman
- Chaos Walking Series - Patrick Ness
- 1984 - George Orwell
- Animal Farm - George Orwell
- Matched Trilogy - Ally Condie
- Alice in Wonderland Series - Lewis Carroll
- Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe
- Night Angel Trilogy - Brent Weeks
BOOK REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! I’ll open it up for more later on but I think we have enough right now :D
1. Reblog this post to enter. You can reblog as many times as you want!
2. Likes count.
3. Be following the Geek Studio.
4. Anyone can enter! I will ship internationally!
5. That’s it!
READ THE GIVEAWAY FAQ’S BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION! It saves both you and me some time ;)
A name will be picked at random by a generator to determine the winner. The winner will be posted on my blog and notified through their ask box.
End Date: CHANGED TO January 31st, 2014 at 10:00PM EST
everyone has that “thing” about them that people talk about when you’re not there.
WHAT IS MINE
"Godfather?" sputtered Uncle Vernon. "You haven’t got a godfather!" "Yes, I have,” said Harry brightly. “He was my mum and dad’s best friend. He’s a convicted murderer, but he’s broken out of wizard prison and he’s on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though… keep up with my news… check if I’m happy…”
Wanna know why I and many others ship Sterek?
Watch this video.
I don’t ship them for any kind of fetish, I don’t ship them because I want to see two hot guys banging, I ship them because of this freakin’ chemistry!
If I’m not mistaken fannishthings made this video, it is pretty much all of their canonical moments together, there is no romantic connotation or editing to make it seem so, it is simply a video about their chemistry and potential to be anything.
This is Sterek, and this is why I ship it!
"I knew that Derek and Stiles were just magic." —Jeff Davis [x]
"When you see certain things working, you write towards them, and we definitely did that. We actually started out, in the writer’s room, with a heading that said "great pairings", and at the top of that was Derek and Stiles." —Jeff Davis [x]
"They would’ve gone bonkers for the scene that I had originally planned. You can print this. The idea was Stiles paralyzed on top of Derek, and Stiles says to Derek, ‘Wait a minute! I can still move my tongue.’ So the scene would have been Stiles pushing his tongue against Derek’s face, trying to get himself off using just his tongue."
"Eventually, the tongue ends up in Derek’s ear and Derek’s saying, ‘Stop! Just stop. Just stop.’ Dylan loved the idea when I pitched it to him." —Jeff Davis [x]
"What can I say, I’m a fan of great TV…and a Sterek pairing would be legendary. Ps. I’m working on my fanfic as we speak." —Greg Berlanti (co-creator and writer of CW’s “Arrow”) [x]
"Well, they do have undeniable chemistry." —Jeff Davis [x]
"I’m a Sterek fan. It’s just too great not to be." —Holland Roden [x]
"The Derek and Stiles relationship, to me, is one of my favorites on the show to play, just because it is such a contrast in their characters. I mean, they are the complete opposites. So I think anytime you have those kinds of characters interacting with each other, it’s always a really fun thing to explore. I know that every time I see a script with a Derek and Stiles moment, we always get excited about whatever day we’re going to be shooting that.” —Tyler Hoechlin [x]
"Dude, that ship sails itself. Don’t need my help!" —Adelaide Kane (when asked if she ships Sterek). [x]
"Sterek is eternal." —Max Carver [x]
"I do. I want them to get together." —Daniel Sharman (about Sterek) [x]
"They’re like Ross and Rachel. They end up together."—Holland Roden [x]
"There are a lot of scenes between Derek and Stiles that I find utterly amazing. Cause they do have a really great relationship." —Crystal Reed [x]
"Since the beginning, it’s always been the same with them. Like, they’ve been brought together just by the circumstances that they’ve fallen into. But I think over the course of season one, they’ve grown to care about each other." —Dylan o’Brien [x]
"Derek and Stiles have a lot of fun together. I think you guys all can see the dynamic." —Tyler Hoechlin [x]
"Dylan and I have gone to Jeff with an idea for a scene, and I don’t wanna say what it is, because it might still be used hopefully. Cause I really do think that it would be a really fun scene. And it’s a really great, touching scene." —Tyler Hoechlin [x]
"But I had an idea for Jeff, that when we do finally meet, and if it’s a scene that’s very expositional—like if we come together and something’s going on, and we have to converge and discuss something—then we should kind of stop at the end of it and before we walk away, Stiles should just say, ‘I missed you’.”—Dylan o’Brien [x]
"What’s misunderstood [among these fans] is that Tyler and I don’t like it or something, but that’s not true." —Dylan o’brien (about Sterek) [x]
"I think the Stiles and Derek relationship, in the same way that Derek has come to trust Scott a little more, I think Derek has come to giving Stiles a little bit more credit for what he’s been able to contribute, all of the things that they’ve gone through, and how instrumental he’s been. You’ll probably see a lot more concern from Derek than you would have in the first two or three seasons where he would have been like, ‘Just kill him…because I don’t like him anyway…and it’s an easy reason to get him out of here.’ I think you’ll actually see a little bit more concern and care from Derek." —Tyler Hoechlin [x]
"Not only am I surprised by the popularity of Sterek, but I have to say i’m overwhelmed by the tenacity and passion that it obviously required to win." —Jeff Davis (after Sterek won The Backlot’s first Slash-ship tournament) [x]
"Teen Wolf fans, in general, are superfans. But the Stereks are no doubt the Alphas of the fandom." —Jeff Davis [x]
"Sterek all the way." —Dylan o’Brien [x]
do you ever write a tag, and think, damn, i hope whoever reblogs this from me copy and pastes that, cause that’s some hilarious shit there
I suppose dying’s as good an excuse as any to start living.