“THEY WERE JUST TEENAGERS” idk man I was a crazy, stupid, reckless, and unstable teenager but not once did I ever get the urge to kidnap, drug, and rape someone
What does the white tiger shape shift into?A human! So that we can talk and all. It’d be fun.
You were the first and the last. You are the one that liveth and was dead, and behold, you are alive for evermore.
You’re what’s meant to be. They’re lying to you, Simon, they’re lying to you. They’ll say anything to survive. Don’t trust them.
Don’t worry I’ve patrolled in this halter many times.
Protesters upset about the smearing of Mike Brown converged at CNN headquarters.
people complain sooo much about social media and “twitter activism” completely ignoring that without social media the only way anyone would know whats going on is through media controlled by straight, white, capitalist men
I was tagged by halepaws
Tag six people and fill in the blanks.
1. Name - Min
2. Birthday - December 21st
3. Favourite number(s) - 21 and 13
4. Height - 5’4”
5. Talents - writing, maybe? also, I’m a good speaker.
6. Can you juggle? - nope
7. Art/Sports/Both - both
8. Do you like writing? - Yesss
9. Do you like dancing? - Love it
10. Do you like singing? - Yeah. I’m terrible at it, though.
1. Dream vacation - Backpacking around the world with friends and my sister.
2. Dream guy/gal - someone I can have fun with, that lives life with in the same carefree way I try to live mine, that loves me as much as I love them and isn’t afraid to show it.
3.Dream wedding - Small wedding at this pretty bookstore (they are the closest thing I have to temples, okay?). It’ll be beautiful.
4. Dream pet - white tiger. I don’t know why. Actually, I don’t want a pet white tiger, I want a shapeshifter white tiger friend.
5. Dream job - I wish I knew the answer to that question.
1. Favourite song - I don’t know ><
2. Favourite Album - Bad Blood by Bastille
3. Last song you’ve heard on the radio - can’t remember
4. Least favourite song - no idea
5. Least favourite album - no idea either
6. Least favourite artist - soooooo many
1. Guys/Girls/Both - Both. But mostly guys. Still, 35-40% girls.
2. Hair colour - Black or brown for guys. Brown or blonde for girls.
3. Eye colour - Don’t really care.
4. Humorous/serious? - Both. There are times for serious and times for humorous, don’t you think?
5. Taller/Shorter - Taller for guys, shorter for girls.
6. Biggest turn off - Hands that feel weird. I didn’t even know that until this guy touched my arm and his hands just felt so… I don’t know how to describe it, okay? And hands are important to me. Also, rude people. Seriously. You go out with someone and they are rude to random strangers? Biggest turn off ever.
7. Biggest turn on - Pretty hands, nice smiles, that glint in their eyes and a sarcastic smile. That’s all I need. I’m in for trouble in life, omfg.
Yeah, I didn’t really want to exclude anyone from answering because answering things is fun, so I’m glad you just ran with it.
When/where is your favorite history period(s)? Haha, I never actually got around to playing The Last of Us because the trailers showed manual aiming and that’s a big no-no for me. It looks really cool otherwise.
You know, I was thinking if maybe I should ask “what’s your fave aside from Harry Potter” but decided that it wasn’t fair for the people who really did fall hard for it, harder than anything else. So, whatever. Not cliche.
Is it bad that since you said “wolf and raven” I was like “well no wonder she likes Derek so much”? Haha. I feel like those would be his favorite animals.
Late modern period is my favorite. All the conflicts and the politics, the social unrests… It’s just so exciting, you know?
Yeah, lots of people fell for Harry Potter first, and it really became a great part of our lives. I grew up with Harry, and the series means a great deal to me, you know? I don’t think I could have chosen any other.
And no, it’s not bad! I like Derek so much because he fits so well with me. I feel protective of him, I get him, and that’s all because of who I already was before I even started watching so yeah, you’re not wrong about that haha Also, I’m ridiculously predictable. Guess my favorite supernatural creatures.
Really? Oh, god. I find all of recent history to be so hectic, depressing, and unbearable. I prefer parts of history that you can like, daydream or fantasize about. Like Italian Renaissance or the spread of Buddhism. Or like, I’d love to take a course on the native civilizations of the Americas if I could fit it in to my schedule and could have a professor that really loved the subject. Haha. I’m a daydreamer. I need something bright and beautiful to capture my attention.
Yeah, I don’t know why HP didn’t have as much of an impact on me as some people. Like, it’s AMAZING… but I was already in like, seventh grade by the time the fifth book finally deigned to come out. And in that interim I had swallowed so many other fantasy books. Books that dealt with fate and death and tragic love and loneliness and intrigue and politics, so Order of the Phoenix was already lighter reading compared to some of these.
You mean aside from werewolves? Haha.
My favorite Simon moment is when he cant believe he’s actually going on a date.
And is nervous about it.